Top 10 Celebrity Crushes
It’s not everyone that has had a crush on the girl next door or the guy bagging groceries at the supermarket, but we have all had a major crush on a celebrity at one time or another. It’s perhaps because their personas seem larger than life or maybe because they have a personal make-up artist and trainer at their beck and call, but there seems to be a level of perfection there that doesn’t exist in real life. The celebrity crush thing has even become acceptable within relationships; with both sides allowing the other a “get out of jail free pass” should they ever get the chance to bed a celebrity that they really like. It’s never likely to happen though and that pass would likely be rendered immediately invalid should such a situation ever really arise.
Men and women may be different in all kinds of ways, but one thing that they have in common are those celebrity crushes, so let’s take a look at the most commonly sought after, starting with the ladies:
1. Megan Fox – Transformers and those full, pouty lips put Miss Fox on the radar of every red-blooded male in the world. I think it’s fair to say that the pause button was hit on more than once occasion when she was bent over the motorcycle during the first Transformers movie.
2. Angelina Jolie – She may come off as a little quirky, but guys seem more than willing to overlook that. Her depiction of the full-figured Lara Croft sent a whole slew off fanboys into ecstasy orbit.
4. Jennifer Aniston – Sex symbols tend to come and go in the celebrity world, but Miss Aniston’s crush appeal has gone on well after her Friend’s stint ended. Catch her in the recent movie Horrible Bosses and it’s easy to understand why.
It’s important to note that every piece of written content that you will ever read is either written by a male or female. With that in mind, the first half of this piece was easy, but the upcoming section required some real internet research, as well as an unpleasant chat with some female friends who were more than happy to furnish me with 5 names for this list. So, without further ado, let’s get onto the top 5 male crushes.
1. Robert Pattinson – Twilight wasn’t only a major box office movie success, it also thrust Mr. Pattinson into the hearts of millions of women worldwide. This is one vampire that would have no problem being invited into the homes of the ladies.
3. Christian Bale – Batman is another perfect example of a comic book franchise that women will see if the leading man is too hot to handle. Women have even forgiven Mr. Bale for his homicidal turn in American Psycho, perhaps because he spent a bunch of time running around sans clothing.
4. Johnny Depp – It doesn’t seem to matter if Mr. Depp is playing a drunk pirate, a wacky chocolatier, or a man with scissors for hands, women seem to swoon at the very sight of him. They will now even have cause for hope as he has just split from his longtime partner.
5. Ryan Reynolds – It was a dream come true for the ladies when Ryan and Hugh Jackman shared screen time in the Wolverine movie. Mr. Reynolds is another actor that women love to see lose his shirt as it means they will get a good look at his spectacular six pack abs.